Our Greatest Service
West Press is a team of highly motivated employee-owners who are passionate about what they do. Our upbeat and forward-thinking personalities are the force behind our outstanding customer service and quality workmanship. Even though West Press has invested and continues to invest in its staff, new technology and customers’ welfare, the greatest service we can offer our clients is our expertise. It would be difficult to find the breadth of our experience and knowledge in other printing companies, books or even Google. Tapping into this resource comes at NO COST.
We’re here to help make your project a success:
- Paper suggestions and availability
- Color and layout
- Promo items to fit your look, budget & turntime
- Software tips, tricks and training
- Database setup
- USPS regulations
- File setup & packaging
- Industry trends
- Equipment capabilities
- Printing techniques
- Money saving options
- Large format substrates and usage
Custom Apparel & Promotional Gear We’ve got your back
With so many things to consider when looking for custom apparel—budget, quantity, quality and timeline—it can be difficult to choose. At West Press, we’ve got your back. We’ll make it easy for you with a complete selection of t-shirts, hats, polos, bags and more. Plus, our experienced buyers can help with product suggestions, refining choices and art setup to make your project cohesive and professional. Custom apparel is perfect for:
- Corporate Branding
- Event Promotion
- Employee On-boarding
- And so much more!
Discover Our Services What We Can Do For You
Since 1991, West Press has helped small business owners, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations with all their printing needs. But we are so much more!
We offer a full line of custom apparel, promotional items and large format printing. Our sales team along with our designers are ready and excited to bring what you love to life. So let’s create something together.
Printing & Finishing
Digital, Offset, Variable Data, Full Color Envelopes, UV Coating, Book Binding and Die-Cutting
Design & Marketing
Graphic Design, Branding, Identity Packages, Copywriting, Cross-Media Marketing, Email Marketing
Apparel, Awards, Bags & Totes, Drinkware, Office Supplies, Event Giveaways, Branded Kits
Signs, Banners, Posters, Displays, Decals, Floor Graphics and Window Graphics
Mailing & Fulfillment
List Prep, Addressing, Database Management, Lead Fulfillment, Product Fulfillment and Inventory Management
Sustainability Our Commitment to the Environment
As an employee-owned company, West Press is committed to creating a cleaner workplace for the health and well-being of our employees as well as doing our part to create a cleaner environment for our children and grandchildren.
What West Press does to reduce, reuse and recycle:
- Our house paper is FSC certified and standardized to control waste and inventory.
- Any remaining soy ink from a press run used at our facility is stored, reused and recycled. Any mixed ink that hasn’t been used is held on-site until it is needed in the future.
- We use a computer-controlled calibration system and are G7 certified to ensure color accuracy. This has dramatically reduced the set-up waste needed to achieve usable press sheets.
- On average, we recycle over 2 tons of aluminum from our facility annually (primarily from printing plates).
- All wood at our facility (primarily from pallets) is recycled.
- We use a shared delivery system on all local deliveries to ensure maximum efficiency.
- We provide recycling services for customers’ outdated materials.
- All cardboard at our facility (primarily from boxes) is recycled.
- Approximately 92% of our paper waste is recycled or donated to schools.
- We’ve reduced our energy consumption by installing energy-efficient lighting in our facility.
- We offer digital printing services, ideal for short-run communications.
- We’ve programmed all thermostats to only cool/heat the building efficiently.
- Our production computers are dual-platform workstations to decrease our electronics footprint.
- We’ve reduced our direct mail waste by targeting our mailings and updating our lists frequently.