Large Format/Sign Shop Production Assistant
West Press is a commercial printing company in the Tucson area. As an employee owned business, we strive to hire only upbeat, forward thinking and career minded individuals to join our team. Currently we have an opening in our Large Format Department for production assistant. Experience is preferred but will train the right person. The workload in our sign shop is increasing significantly every month. This is a full-time, Monday – Friday position, with occasional weekends.
- Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours per day
- Capable of using an X-acto knife for cutting vinyl and other substrates
- Capable of lifting 30-40 pounds
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Quick learner
- Professional at all times
- Work at a quick pace and still maintain quality
- Average to above average math and communication skills
- Shift flexibility
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Experience operating large format equipment
- Familiar with large format software (Onyx, Caldera, VersaWorks)
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator experience
To apply, please email your resume or come by the office for an employment application. Please do not call. Compensation will only be discussed in an interview.
1663 W Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ 85745
Please note – West Press is a drug-free workplace. To be considered for employment, West Press requires applicants submit to confidential substance-abuse testing.
As West Press continues to grow, we are in search of highly motivated, self-driven and career-minded people to join our team! Below are listed our current available positions. West Press is an equal opportunity employer.