West Press is currently seeking a highly motivated web developer to oversee our web department. In this role you will be building/managing our websites, working with our in-house print management system and handling support tasks. You will work with the president, sales team, design team and clients to create timelines, quotes and complete objectives.
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Responsive web design
- Knowledge of System Administration & IT
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- An eye for design
- You are a positive, creative thinker with an “anything is possible” mindset
- Know and follow web trends
- Self-starter with the ability to function independently as well as with a team
- You have a knack for learning new things quickly
- You don’t mind putting in the extra effort to help other
Skill Set Bonuses
- Design Skills
- Print Knowledge
If you are the right person for this position, please send us your resume, cover letter and links to some of the sites you’ve built and are proud of! Compensation will only be discussed in an interview.
Bindery Equipment Operators
West Press is an Employee owned company looking to add equipment operators to its bindery department. The shop is fast-paced with an upbeat, forward thinking staff . We are only looking for experienced individuals who produce quality work.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a commercial bindery department/company
- Must know folders and stitchers
- Cutting experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Equipment maintenance required
- Troubleshooting experience
- Decent math skills
- Capable of reading and interpreting job tickets
- Communicate in a professional manner
- Work well in a team environment
- Care about success
Full-time Monday through Friday (occasional weekends)
Pay, benefits and relocation expenses only discussed in an interview
West Press, 1663 W Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85745
Please note – West Press is a drug-free workplace. To be considered for employment, West Press requires applicants submit to confidential substance-abuse testing.
As West Press continues to grow, we are in search of highly motivated, self-driven and career-minded people to join our team! Below are listed our current available positions. West Press is an equal opportunity employer.