West Press is open and here to help you tackle new challenges as they arise. Marketing communications may be different in today’s landscape but it’s essential for businesses to keep customers, employees and other stakeholders informed. We’re here to help you communicate critical and time-sensitive information with large format signage, direct mail, newsletters and more.
West Press is an essential business because we play a vital role in the community’s supply chain for the healthcare, banking, and educational industries. We also support other Essential Business Operations such as public utilities and government facilities.
We’re taking extra measures for health and safety
Since we’ve had a few questions, here’s what we’re doing as a company to limit risk to our customers, employees and community:
- employees who can perform their jobs remotely are working from home and abiding by the “Stay Home” directive
- hourly staff is staggered (time-wise) to maintain production capacity
- performing extra cleaning of frequently touched surfaces multiple times per day
- encouraging employees to physically spread out in our recently expanded space
- offer free local delivery service and are also happy to mail or ship orders if preferred
- restricting travel; out-of-state travel requiring 14-day quarantine
We’ve temporarily adjusted our office hours, Monday through Friday from 8am-4pm but we’re still here when you need us. As we navigate these ever-changing times, we invite you to reach out to your Account Executive or call us at 520-624-4939 with questions.