We’ve tested your knowledge with quizzes about commercial printing. Now, let’s see how well you know the past and present of promotional items.
1. What’s the most popular type of giveaway?
2. True or false: Abraham Lincoln was the first presidential candidate to use a promotional item during his election campaign.
3. Rank these regions by the size of their promotional items sales: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America.Which region of the country has the largest number of promotional items firms in the U.S. top 50?
4. Which region of the country has the largest number of promotional items firms in the U.S. top 50?
5. True or false: Business services firms spend the most on promotional items.
6. What percentage of consumers report that they own branded drinkware?
7. Calls to action are vital to any marketing campaign. Out of 10 people who receive a promotional item, how many remember the call to action?
8. Promotional item sales in the U.S. reached ______ in 2021.
A. $21.2 billion
B. $22.6 billion
C. $24.5 billion
D. $25 billion
9. True or false: Bags and writing instruments carry the lowest cost per impression among promotional products.
10. On average, how long do customers hang on to a promotional item?
A. 4.5 months
B. 5.7 months
C. 6.6 months
D. 13.1 months
- False. George Washington used commemorative buttons for his 1789 campaign.
- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America
West Press’ talented staff is here to help you each step of the way — from graphic design to printing to mailing services to large format to website development. Contact West Press or your Account Executive at 520-624-4939 today.